I only used that as a title because I felt the need to at least represent to myself something that happened two years ago today. I find interesting the timing of this event, especially in relation to my current position in that arena. I'm not sure my stance on it anymore and really don't want to have to concern myself too much with it either.
How's that for a vague post? Well this one was for me - so there.
Yes, that sex change procedure was traumatic for all of us.
ReplyDeleteThen I configure a semicolon and a parenthesis to represent me winking at you, thus justifying the comment as humorous.
Indeed. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI will now configure a colon and place it next to a capitalized 'p' whereby I portray a virtual raspberry.
Congrats on the vague post.
ReplyDeleteI would insert a witty quote here, but unfortunately you don't know the reference. (yet).